Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My own Music Therapy: For Me, Music is Essential

I have worked very hard to do as Sister Beck has asked us to do and to discover what is the most essential in my life.  I was surprised to discover that music is on my essential list.  If I don't have at least a few moments each day listening, teaching a musical concept, or playing an instrument.  I begin to shrivel up inside. 

Today I was listening to the Mormon Channel and it was tuned to Music with a Message Episode 12:  Missionary Work.  I was inspired and learned more about myself and my importance to Heavenly Father as I listened while cleaning the kitchen.

Be Musically Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I will post it as long as I feel it is appropriate for my audience. Thanks!