Monday, October 15, 2012

I Completed Kindermusik Licensing Today!

Banner Button

I have joyed in being the mom of a Kindermusik student and now I am so excited to have completed Kindermusik Licensing!  I have really enjoyed my student teaching and look forward to teaching my own classes now that I am licensed.  Where I teach, Kindermusik is used primarily as music therapy and parent education for parents of children with developmental delays

Kindermusik is a wonderful program designed to enhance development in every area of the brain for infants, toddlers and children ages 0-7 years.  My favorite part is that it is also designed with home materials and parent education included as an integral part of each class so parents with little or no music training can bring music and movement activities into their home each day by incorporating it into simple routines of the day.  See Kindermusik.com to find a Kindermusik class near you and you can even sign up to try a free class!



I highly recommend it!!!

Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I will post it as long as I feel it is appropriate for my audience. Thanks!